Latest Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 – Tap this page to get Pak Army Civil Jobs 2022 CASD (EME) Dhamial Camp Latest Ad. Punjab residents who wanted to join the Pak Army as Civilian 2022 are welcome to take a closer look at this page as the latest Pak Army Jobs 2022 is announced at CASD (EME) Dhamial Camp where invitations from educated and skilled people such as (LDC (BPS-09), USM (BPS-) are invited. 01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)).
The recruitment of pak military services will be done on a regular basis but there are compulsory requirements to be met by the people. In vacant positions, Matric / Middle graduates may apply and the age should be between 18 and 30 years.
Therefore, those who perform the procedure are encouraged to learn the following how to use the process and apply it properly.
Get Pak Army Civilian Jobs Jobs under CASD (EME) Dhamial Camp Jobs 2022 The latest ad has vacant posts named (LDC, USM Labor, Naib Qasid). in the following. address before the closing date of 8 July 2022.
Latest Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 List
- LDC (BPS-09)
- USM (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Latest Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 Details
|Title:||Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022 CASD (EME) Dhamial Camp Latest Advertisement|
|Skills Required:||Computer Basics, Hardworking|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 08, 2022|
|Application Form:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Designation’s:||LDC, Naib Qasid,|
Apply for Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2022
- Candidates meeting criteria are suggested to submit their applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is July 08, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.